- Do you struggle with insecurities and negative thoughts?
- Do you second guess your clinical decisions and stress about formulating the perfect treatment plan?
- Do you wish you could avoid the feelings of self-disgust after hearing negative comments from others?
- Do you feel inadequate and inferior compared to your colleagues?
- Do you struggle with imposter syndrome?
Control the Imposter Syndrome
Learn to stop doubting yourself, control the crippling negative thoughts, and feel confident as a nurse practitioner.
This instant access, online, self-study course was designed to help you control the imposter syndrome!
Control the Imposter Syndrome video lesson (36minutes in length) addressing:
- What does imposter syndrome look like
- Why nurse practitioners are prone to imposter syndrome
- What we miss out on when we let the imposter syndrome control our lives
- My signature AAA Method for Controlling Imposter Syndrome (see below)
- Discussion of easily implementable mindset shifts
- Plus countless tips and tricks for controlling imposter syndrome
And a printable workbook to go along with the video lesson!
Learn my signature AAA Method for controlling imposter syndrome.
- Awareness: Become aware of the thoughts and beliefs that are holding you back.
- Accomplishments: Identify your past accomplishments and realize you know more than you think.
- Acknowledge others’ opinions: Are other people’s opinions dictating your happiness? Acknowledge and learn how to let go.
Don’t wait to get your life back, learn how to control the imposter syndrome. Click Control the Imposter Syndrome for more information.
For time management and charting tips, check out The Nurse Practitioner Charting School– The one stop for all documentation resources created specifically for nurse practitioners. Learn more at www.npchartingschool.com
**Full disclosure, this blog post may include affiliate links. I do receive a commission if any of the affiliate programs/services/supplies are purchased. This is at no extra cost to you but does allow me to continue to provide content as The Burned-out Nurse Practitioner! Thank you!