Contract negotiation for nurse practitioners online course
This instant access, online, self-study course will teach you
- The parts of a contract and red flags to look out for
- What you can and cannot negotiate
- Tips and phrases to use during the negotiation process
- How to feel prepared and confident for your negotiation
Module 1: Introduction
- Introduction: Learn the importance of a contract, parts of a contract, and red flags to be aware
- Process of Negotiation: What is contract negotiation for nurse practitioners, why we don’t ask for a higher salary and when is the right time to negotiate
Module 2: Learn 5 Steps of Contract Negotiation
- Step 1: Find your vision: Figure out what you want in your job and contract.
- Step 2: Preparation: Master the 5 Knows of Negotiation and devise a plan for your negotiation.
- Step 3: During the Negotiation: Feel confident and calm while negotiating.
- Step 4: Troubleshooting a Negotiation: Met with a low ball offer? Didn’t get what you asked for? Learn what to do when issues arise!
- Step 5: Post Negotiation: Learn what to do after a negotiation and if needed, determine when you can terminate a contract.
Plus the Bonuses:
- Phrases to use when negotiating: Learn what to say, or not say, before, during, or after the negotiation process.
- 7 Tips to land a job in a saturated market: Don’t let a lack of jobs keep you from being employed! Learn how to stand out and land a job amongst the current market.
- 4 Tips to feel confident with contract negotiation: Don’t let the limiting beliefs hold you back! Feel confident while negotiating with these tips!
- And lifetime access to the course! Come back and review lessons at anytime!
And……. 10% off The Clinician Life Resume Services
Dr. V with The Clinician Life has offered 10% off her resume services!
If you are looking to update your resume to help you land the job, check out The Clinician Life!
Dr. V currently offers: Custom Resume Packages or Mini Resume Workshop & Templates
(You will be able to access coupon code upon purchase of Contract Negotiation for Nurse Practitioners and is valid with either option).
Negotiating your contract as a nurse practitioner is beneficial for many different reasons. Nurse practitioners should feel confident and empowered to negotiate their contract. We should be getting paid for the value we provide in healthcare.
Check out Contract Negotiation for Nurse Practitioners for more information!
For time management and charting tips, check out The Nurse Practitioner Charting School– The one stop for all documentation resources created specifically for nurse practitioners. Learn more at www.npchartingschool.com
**Full disclosure, this blog post may include affiliate links. I do receive a commission if any of the affiliate programs/services/supplies are purchased. This is at no extra cost to you but does allow me to continue to provide content as The Burned-out Nurse Practitioner! Thank you!