Do you wish you could create a better work-life balance?
Do you wish you could conquer the burnout?
Do you wish you could get your life back?
After overcoming burnout myself, I realized just how many nurse practitioners are struggling. I see so many nurse practitioners with a nonexistent work-life balance, with a lack of healthy professional boundaries, with thoughts of there is no hope in overcoming the nurse practitioner burnout. So many nurse practitioners don’t think it is possible to resolve the burnout and get their lives back!
I want all APRNs to know it is possible! Through The Burned-out Nurse Practitioner I have coached overwhelmed nurse practitioners to establish a better work-life balance and resolve the burnout.
While there is no magic pill to overcome nurse practitioner burnout, there is a framework and mindset shifts to empower burned-out nurse practitioner to resolve the burnout.
So, I created Burnout Resolution for Nurse Practitioners.
This online, instant access course teaches nurse practitioners the steps I utilized (and have taught numerous nurse practitioners) to overcome burnout.
Components of Burnout Resolution for Nurse Practitioners
The Balanced Work-Life Method.
- Balanced: Use the 4 Steps to a Balanced Life so you can create your overall life vision, set goals to keep you motivated, and create the action steps to get you to a more purposeful life.
- Work: Learn how to over the barriers of a toxic work environment, lack of support, and difficult people. Discover the impact Second Victim Syndrome may have on you and learn to overcome.
- Life: Learn why self-care is soooo important, discover the things that actually fill your cup, prioritize your time to spend how you want.
Burnout Resolution for Nurse Practitioners also offers video lessons on:
- Habit formation: Establish healthy habits and make them stick.
- Mindset shifts: The inspiration and motivation to help shift you mindset.
Plus the bonuses in Burnout Resolution for Nurse Practitioners:
- Setting Boundaries: Establish healthy boundaries using the 5 A’s Method
- 6 Tips to Master the Mom Guilt
- Reflective questions: Should you quit the J.O.B. that is burning you out?
An exclusive video training on Unhealed Trauma in Nurse Practitioners
This training is taught by Yanira Crespo, Trauma informed coach and holistic practitioner.
Unhealed Trauma in Nurse Practitioners discusses:
- Negative aspects stemming from unhealed trauma,
- Benefits of processing the trauma,
- A meditation to overcome the unhealed trauma.
Offering 4 continuing education hours for Burnout Resolution for Nurse Practitioners!
Burnout Resolution is approved for continuing education hours through The Elite Nurse Practitioner. The Elite Nurse Practitioner is an accredited educator of nursing continuing education through the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Don’t wait to overcome the nurse practitioner burnout.
There is no magic pill for overcoming nurse practitioner burnout. There is not an easy solution. Resolving nurse practitioner burnout includes a lot of self-reflection and personal work. It includes committing to overcoming the nurse practitioner burnout and shifting your mindset to believe it is possible.
Burnout Resolution will help nurse practitioners change the way they think and ultimately take control of their lives.
Overcoming nurse practitioner burnout is not easy, but speaking from experience, overcoming the burnout is sooooo worth it!
You can get your life back!
Join Burnout Resolution for Nurse Practitioners for the framework and mindset shifts to empower you create a better work-life balance and resolve the burnout.
For time management and charting tips, check out The Nurse Practitioner Charting School– The one stop for all documentation resources created specifically for nurse practitioners. Learn more at www.npchartingschool.com
**Full disclosure, this blog post may include affiliate links. I do receive a commission if any of the affiliate programs/services/supplies are purchased. This is at no extra cost to you but does allow me to continue to provide content as The Burned-out Nurse Practitioner! Thank you!